The Spanish Taster. Enjoy a delicious slice of Spain back in Blighty with this typically Spanish drinks and nibbles combination."
- A bottle of Vermut Rojo, a lovely rich, red vermouth. In Spain, sweet red vermouth is served neat by the locals, with a slice of orange. The Spanish believe this aromatic drink can prepare your appetite and aid digestion, and it was traditionally drunk after Sunday mass. It's still the most acceptable alcoholic drink to have before noon on a Sunday. Try adding a dash of 'sifon' (club soda) to open up the aromatic flavours.
- Maiz Frito Gigante (traditonal Spanish giant fried corn)
- Peperoncino Rellenos de Queso (tasty mini red peppers filled with cheese)
- Traditional British Salt & Cider Vinegar Two Farmers Crisps (which for sustainable peace of mind come in a fully compostable packet!).
This selection of Saporista-sourced artisan treats will arrive in a beautifully designed, UK produced gift box, made from re-cycled cardboard, perfect for keeping and re-using to store other special stuff in.
* All Saporista's suppliers are artisan producers with small-scale production models. This may mean that at times we may not be able to provide every item exactly as described and pictured. Rest assured, we can guarantee that you will always receive a replacement of similar high quality, and of equal or higher value.